Monday, September 10, 2007

Caught Unaware

Hey it is another day! Time for my blog again. Here in my second job it becomes a routing that every time I open my blog I have to write something. It is where I started writing blog. If you noticed, I often publish my blog between 6 2 9 pm. Whether I'm in the mood or not or whether my boss is a toxic or simply being quiet on his table, it became a habit that I must have a blog to publish on a daily basis since I started. Am I addicted to this? Well, if that is the case I would love to be called addict in blog rather than being addict on something else. I'm I right, Bobot?

The atmosphere today seems conducive for writing. Since we came the smile on my boss' face could not be erased. A good sign that I will have a perfect day with him in the office. Whatever his reasons of being happy I'm the only person directly affected by it. I would wish he will always be like what he is today, so, I would have all the right environment necessary for writing.

On our way home this afternoon from work I got a naughty question from a friend. When we are on the bus seldom you will hear us talking about serious matters. It is always about the three letter word or topics that will end up with it. Starts with s and ends with x. I've been with them for almost a year now and I got used to it. Well I would say that this is one of the most interesting topic a group of friends could discuss. Especially if everyone has something to say or share.

The question is quite embarrasing as I was caught unaware. Good that I responded intelligently with humor. Well, I'd like to believe that way, hahaha. Most of them know that may current relation is just a stone throw away from our villa. Passing by their house is a routing before ours. While we were passing by their house a friend asked me if I get boner. Upon hearing such question everybody laughed. I responded immediately by saying no I don't get erection but if he is beside me, yes I get turned on. I do have urge once it is triggered my clitoris follows and get hard on. :)

Hope this will not be censored by Ms. Laguardia.

21 comments:

BoBoT said...

LMAO gurlie as in. di ko kinaya ang topic mo.

well at least ur honest!

go go go for more sex.

nway, good luck sa lovelife!

Anonymous said...

ano 'to? parang chin-chin interview? *hehehe*

kelan ang date nyo? :)

mHeL said...

ano ang LMAO?

it was just a joke. spice of life ika nga. hahaha

mHeL said...

we go out almost every night ang gastos nga.

BoBoT said...

laughing my ass off..hahahah

BoBoT said...

fabulous ka rin anoh, kc araw araw kayo lumalabas..

Anonymous said...

every bloody nite? magastos nga pero happy ka naman :)

mHeL said...

actually kaya nga nauntog na ang lola mo. bahay na lang dinner para tipid @ pag may sobra kinabukasan yon pa rin ang laps. hahaha

BoBoT said...

ay ang sweet. i'm so happy for u kapatid..

Anonymous said...

so who is the chef mito? you or him? :)

sweet nyo naman.

mHeL said...

sabi nya marunong daw syang magluto dahil nung nanggaling sya ng Singapore natuto sa gawaing bahay. pero dahil sa bahay sya nagpupunta ako ang ysabella ng buhay nya. hahaha

Anonymous said...

that is so sweet! sipag mo siguro magluto noh? inspired kasi :)

mHeL said...

not really kailangan lang siguro. hahaha

no choice kung baga. pero kung gusto mo naman ang ginagawa mo diba nasa high spirit kang gawin ang mga bagay-bagay kase nga may inspiration churva ka. :)

Anonymous said...

hello rommel,

how are you?

wala pang update? i guess you're very busy at work? :)

ingatz

BoBoT said...

uu nga 48 yrs ng walang update itong si rommel. ano vah?

mHeL said...

sowe pow since nagramadan i can't concentrate on writing kase parati akong inaantok d2 sa office. wala naman kaming internet sa regular office dahil pagdating ko don web sense na. patawad po. :)

Anonymous said...

you're forgiven. so after ramadan ka na magpost ng new entry? :) kalokah naman at super 48yrs kaming maghihintay ni bobot nyan *lol*

si bobot inaantok din o kaya naman nagugutom daw sya sa office *hehehe*

sige po, ingatz

Anonymous said...

taray clitoris ang labanan dito patumbling! :) ching! kmosta na mel? ang mga relasyon, boys achuchuchu :)

--mark'it--

Anonymous said...

"pero kung gusto mo naman ang ginagawa mo diba nasa high spirit kang gawin ang mga bagay-bagay kase nga may inspiration churva ka. :)"


-SO TRUE


-->mrkit

Anonymous said...

I inclination not agree on it. I think nice post. Expressly the designation attracted me to review the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Good dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.