Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

Do actions speak for it self or should it be supplemented with words to make it concrete? When do we really know that what he acts is exactly what he means? Should we just rely on what we like to see rather than what the reality dictate? These questions lingered me for quite sometime until one day he finally mentioned, “don’t you get it actions speak louder than words?”.

It was like music when I heard this phrase. He has been acting and saying things strangely since he learned that I’m currently involved in a relationship. For a while, I thought he is trying to steal my attention, which he actually does even before I got this inclination.

We’ve been friends for two years but it never cross in my mind to go this far. For once, I know what he can just offer is purely friendship. He has been vocal about it. Perhaps that hinders me to try aside from the fact that I know most of them who tried but they failed. I don’t want to be included in their wagon. I’m happy being one of his friends.

However, as the saying goes “there is nothing permanent in this world except change”. Time change and we do change. The sad thing it happened when I’m already involved with somebody else. I guess it is true that you wouldn’t know what you really feel unless you commit yourself to someone else.

This story doesn’t end here. Although he already mentioned such phrase, the answer is still unclear. I don’t want to end up wondering and just claiming that what he showed and told me were the things I’m expecting or the things he wanted to happen. These have to be answered… SOON.

8 comments:

BoBoT said...

clueless ako.

si sherwin ba ito?

lolz

mHeL said...

good guess!

try again...

hahaha

BoBoT said...

ok fine.

si larry?

mHeL said...

nice try!

:)

Anonymous said...

guessing game? :)

interesting ha.

mHeL said...

hi jaleesa! thx for dropping by.

BoBoT said...

malakas ang kutob ko si sherwin ito...lolz!

mHeL said...

once i've talked to the guy i'll let you know. you will be the first person to know promise.

ikaw pa lakas mo sa akin. :)